The greatest metropol of Asia Minor in ancient times, Ephesus was designated as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2015, is considered to be one of the World’s greatest classical sites. Take a guided hike through this historical metropolis surrounded by ruined marble buildings and gain insight into the Ephesians’ life as it was thousands of years ago. Walk down through the Arcadian Way lined with ancient columns and visit the Terrace Houses, the Roman Baths, the striking façade of the Celsus Library and harvest the day at the glorious Grand Theatre where St Paul preached to Ephesians. Put a checkmark on your bucket list after a visit to the ruins of Artemission as it was accepted as one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World. A visit to the Shrine of Virgin Mary where she is believed to live out her final years will be a perfect final of this beautiful day.
- Guidance fees
- Transportation and parking fees
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
TIPS & HINTS
- Hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen
- The stops of this tour can be modified according to the requests of the guests. (Basilica of St John, Sirince Village or Museum of Ephesus in Selcuk might be added) Please ask for more details.
- The entrance fee for Ephesus Ancient City is 200 TL per person
- The entrance fee for Terrace Houses is 85 TL per person
- The entrance fee for Basilica of St John is 50 TL per person
- The entrance fee for Museum of Ephesus is 50 TL per person
- Combined ticket fee for all of these entrances is 350 TL per person. (Ephesus Ancient City, Terrace Houses, Basilica of St John, Museum of Ephesus)
- The entrance fee for the House of Virgin Mary is 200 TL per person.